Do nots and dos if hurt on the job
- Do not be macho – complain of your injuries if you are hurt.
- Do report your accident and injury right away.
- Do not over look reporting all your injuries, even though you think they may not be serious.
- Do get medical treatment promptly.
- Do continue medical treatment, if needed.
- Do fill out and send in all forms that are necessary. Consult with an attorney.
- Do make sure that a written report is made of your accident.
- Do get the names, addresses and phone numbers of all possible witnesses.
- Do take pictures of all objects involved and the scene.
- Do get legal advice promptly if your injuries are or could be serious.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.