Do you know of any corporation, business or person who has defrauded the government?

Did you know that there is a “False Claim Act” (FECA) that will allow you to collect 15% – 30% of the amount recovered against those that defrauded the government?

Here’s how it works: you have reliable information that a certain person or corporation has defrauded the government. For instance: a contractor submits a false or “padded” bill to the government and is paid that amount. You report it…then you get legal advice about filing a suit to get the government’s money back and you win. You get 15% to 30% of the amount recovered. Also you may know about a company knowingly selling the government defective items and keeping the money. You can zap them, get 15% to 30% of the amount covered, and be doing yourself and your country a favor.

There are many other instances of fraud against the government.

Why not make the crooks pay? Just think about all the good things that can be done for the government and, of course, for yourself with the money.

It just wouldn’t be right to let these thieves keep that money. So if you know about any fraud against the government get legal advice and get cranking.

Carl Waldman
Waldman Smallwood Law Firm P.C.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.