Personal Injury Lawyers – Offices in Beaumont and Other Areas
Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Serving Southeast Texas.
At Waldman Smallwood, P.C., our lawyers focus on helping people who have been injured because of the misconduct or negligence of another person or organization. In everything we do, our law firm is devoted to helping clients. We welcome calls and questions about your possible personal injury claim. For more information about our practice, follow the links below or schedule a free initial consultation by contacting us online or calling 800-833-9151.
- Auto accidents
- We make sure our clients receive the correct medical attention after a car or motorcycle accident.
- Truck accidents
- Big rig accidents usually cause catastrophic injuries. We focus on getting you the medical care you need and the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and falls
- Property owners are obliged to keep their premises safe. If you have been hurt because of poor maintenance, you may be able to recover payment for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice
- If your medical provider’s treatment does not live up to accepted standards of care, causing serious injury or death, you (or your survivors) may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries or your loss.
- Dangerous drugs
- Our product liability lawyers help individuals whose lives have been affected by poorly formulated, designed, or manufactured products, such as Paxil, and Yasmin.
- On the job injuries
- If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to file a so-called third party claim for your medical bills and other costs of your accident.
- Offshore injuries and maritime accidents
- Workers injured in such workplaces may be covered under the Jones Act or other laws covering injuries to maritime workers.
- Plant and refinery accidents
- We represent clients who were injured in a plant or refinery accident, and we represent clients who lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
- Construction accidents
- If you were injured falling from scaffolding or other construction materials, we can help you receive the compensation you need.
- Chemical exposure
- Our attorneys have been defending clients who were exposed to benzene and other chemicals. We have grown up with the chemical industry, and we are skilled at tracing illnesses back to their source.
- Asbestosis and mesothelioma
- If you work (or have worked) in a chemical plant or on a ship, there is a high risk for asbestos exposure and subsequent poisoning. We help clients receive the financial and medical help needed.
In some of these practice areas, we associate ourselves with other lawyers in order to provide our clients with the best possible representation. Contact our Southeast Texas law firm online or call us at 800-833-9151 to learn how we guide clients through the legal process.